Why not get your team looking their best with your own custom made kit from Try Tag Rugby (TTR)! We produce playing jerseys, playing singlets plus ITF approved tag shorts and ladies' tights.
All of our playing items are produced via sublimation printing which means we can produce jerseys, singlets, shorts and tights in any colour or design, except those that match the colour of the tags and referee jerseys (fluro green, pink, orange or yellow).
All shorts and tights meet International Tag Federation specifications.
From idea to delivery, the whole process of getting a custom made kit takes just a matter of weeks.
The minimum order for custom made kits is ten units. Once an order has been made, additional kit in same design can be ordered at a later date with no minimum order.
Player names or nicknames, numbers, team sponsors or your company name/logo can all be added to the kit design.
Please note; in order to receive these prices standard Try Tag Rugby and manufactures branding must be present on the kit.
How do I make an order?
1) Email email@example.com with your design or idea, this can be an idea in your head, a sketch, or a photo. If you're struggling for ideas then email us and we'll come up with some ideas for you. Remember to include your team name as registered with Try Tag Rugby (TTR).
2) We will produce some professional designs for you and your team to consider and these will be emailed to you. For some orders which include a complex design there may be a fee to turn your design into a vector file, in this case we will let you know. Designs areusually turned around in 1-2 working days.
3) When you are happy with the design, you will need to download and submit an order form, click here.
Sizing information is available within the order form, and it’s here where you can indicate sizes, names and numbers for your order. When filling in the order form you will see the price to pay; which will include any combo discounts which will be calculated for you.
4) Upon receiving your order form we’ll confirm the final cost and add this to your team statement, this can be paid via card, paypal or bank transfer. We can also arrange for invoices to be sent to company accounts.
5) Once full payment is received we’ll place the order with our factory.
6) Once your kit arrives at Try Tag Rugby (TTR) HQ we’ll notify you and arrange delivery to your Tag League via our competition supervisors, alternatively we can arrange collection at our offices or another Try Tag Rugby (TTR) venue of your choice.
Prices and leadtimes
4 Week* turnaround – STAG
4-6 Week* turnaround – OzTag
We also offer off-field items on request including polos, hoodies and jackets. We also welcome enquires from sports other than Tag Rugby and would be delighted to provide a quote for your team or club. Please contact us for further details.
*Our turnaround times are based on best estimates and sometimes situations out of our control can lead to slightly longer lead times. Lead times also vary at different times of year. However we will always advise of any delays as soon as possible.
If you have any queries or would like any further information then please email firstname.lastname@example.org.