Yorkshire Rugby Club Offer
A great opportunity to have fun and get fit whilst raising money for your club.
How does the cash back offer work?
Get a group of people together from your club and register for one or more competitions in our Spring, Early Summer and Summer Seasons or at the Yorkshire Championships (One day festival, August 6th). Remember, it doesn’t have to be current Rugby players, Tag Rugby can be played by everybody – men’s and women’s players, vets, retired players, players partners and friends, spectators, administrators, parents, coaches, physio’s and even the kit man!. The number of teams you enter will determine how much cash back you receive.
One team in a season = 25% cash back
Two teams in a season = 30% cash back
Three teams in a season = 40% cash back
Note: Entering one team in three different seasons i.e. Early Summer, Summer and the Yorkshire Championships does not qualify you for 40% cash back. In order to receive the additional cash back, two or three teams must be entered in the same season.
Cash will be transferred into the Rugby Club Bank Account within two weeks of completing the competition. See below for full terms and conditions of this offer.
Note: Cash back will only be paid into the Rugby Club Bank Account. Cash back will not be paid into personal bank accounts
How do I register a team?
1) Find out about the Yorkshire leagues and register your team for your league of choice via the Yorkshire Leagues page of the website.
2) Register for the Rugby Club Offer - Download the form at the bottom of this article and once completed send it to email@example.com.
Note: Steps one and two above must be completed at least 1 week before the league is due to start.
Why play Tag Rugby ?
- • Raise money for your club
• It’s the closest non tackling form of the game to the real thing! Created in Australia as a training game for Rugby players it’s a great way to stay fit and improve your Rugby skills whilst adding some fun to your training schedule!
• Make Rugby accessible! It’s a great way to get people involved in the club. Everybody can play whether they are existing players or haven’t played Rugby before. Get the whole club involved and mixing.
• Minimal organising time and effort – All you have to do is get enough people together and register your team, we will do the rest! There is no training, no refs to sort, no volunteer duties and no team coaches required. Our online player management system will make managing your team easy, it notifies players of the fixtures and checks their availability for you! Results, tables and player of the match awards are all also available online the following day.
• Raise awareness and promote your club – just taking part will get your team name out there and known amongst the Yorkshire Tag Community. Gain further exposure by interacting with us on social media. Many players use Tag as a way back into Rugby, so you never know you may even pick up some new players on the back of taking part.
Free Taster Session
To help you decide whether it is for you and your club, we are happy to come to your club and run a no obligation taster session free of charge providing you have 10 or more people to take part. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest and arrange your free taster session.
Terms and conditions
1/ Full Try Tag Rugby Terms and Conditions Apply. Click here for details.
2/ All players in the team must be registered on the Try Tag Rugby system via our website. If players in the team are not registered on the Try Tag Rugby system, Try Tag Rugby reserves the right to cancel the cash back offer. New players can join the team during the competition, however their details must be added to the squad list. Important: Players not detailed on the Try Tag Rugby system are not covered by our insurance policy.
3/ Payment for the team should be coordinated by one person, this person will collect the individual fees from players in the squad and make one payment to Try Tag Rugby. Direct payments from individual players towards a team fee will not be accepted by Try Tag Rugby.
4/ All leagues must be paid for in no more than two instalments. A £100 deposit is due at the time of registration to confirm a place in a league. The outstanding balance for a competition should be paid by Round two of the competition at the latest. In the case of the Yorkshire Championships full payment must have been received one week before the tournament. If any payments are late, then Try Tag Rugby reserve the right to cancel the cash back offer.
5/ A Club cannot use this offer for more than three teams.
6/ Cash back will only be paid into the sport clubs bank account. Cash back will not be paid into personal bank accounts. Cash will be transferred into the sports club bank account within two weeks of completing the competition.
7/ If your team has to forfeit a game, your cash back total will be reduced by 25% of the overall total for each game forfeited.
8/ The cash back offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Try Tag Rugby offer. An exception to this our general player benefits.
9/ The deadline for taking advantage of the cash back offer is one week prior to the start date of the competitions included in the offer. A completed Rugby Club Offer application form, available to download below, must be sent by e-mail to Carl Duckels by this time, or you will not be eligible for the cash back offer.
10/ Try Tag Rugby has a limited number of spaces available for teams with this offer at each venue. Use of this offer does not guarantee space at any of the competitions or venues. Availability of space for teams to join a competition under the rugby club offer will be confirmed at the time of registration.
11/ All clubs who are signed up to the club cash back offer must adhere to Try Tag Rugby's, rules and regulations. If players from your club are sent off for misconduct or if the team is banned from a league due to misconduct, Try Tag Rugby reserves the right to cancel the cash back offer.
12/ This offer is only available to Rugby Clubs and Sports Clubs based in Yorkshire and registering for the Yorkshire Spring, Early Summer, Summer and Yorkshire Championships.