Try Tag Rugby endeavours to give all our members great value for money. As such the team at Try Tag Rugby has put together the following exclusive player benefits for our members. The following listed offers will get you playing harder and performing better both on and off the pitch.
* 50% off JST Nutrition (protein powders, nutrition supplements and other health products)
Try Tag Rugby sponsors, JST Nutrition offer a unique range of cutting edge performance supplements, when used as directed, will help boost your performance beyond all your previous expectations. The JST Nutrition online store can be found here.
* 50% off London Broncos home match tickets
Our friends at the London Broncos have kindly offered all Try Tag Rugby players 50% discount to all home fixtures for the season.
* 50% off London Skolars tickets for all home matches
Our friends at London Skolars have kindly offered all Try Tag Rugby players 50% discount to all home fixtures.
* 25% off XBlades Rugby boots
XBlades is an industry leading manufacturer and retailer of rugby clothing and equipment, championed by some of the biggest names in rugby worldwide. XBlades Rugby Boots are providing our members 25% off their line of rugby boots. The XBlades Sports web store can be found here.
* 20% off the first physiotherapy treatment and 15% off massages with Physio Edge
The PhysioEdge Physiotherapy & Sports Injury team has developed on the back of sound clinical practice, providing accurate diagnosis and quick, long-term relief in and around London. Physio Edge can be contacted on 0845 643 0812 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further informtion and to book an appointment.
* FREE drink from One From Me
We've partnered with One From Me, a new mobile app that lets you send a drink to a friend when you can't be there to buy them one in person. One click, and your friend gets a drink immediately that they can go and collect in a participating pub near them. We love it!
One From Me buy everyone who downloads the app a free drink, so definitely check it out! Make sure you download the app so you will be able to redeem your free drink.
When you receive a free drink, just check out the in-app map and go to any of the participating pubs to redeem it. Easy peasy! .
To be eligible for any of these exclusive player benefits please make sure you are a registrered Tag Rugby Player and to email email@example.com to obtain your promotional code.
* Floodlit venue search - your chance to earn some cash!
As you may be aware each Winter season we drastically reduce the number of venues in use for our leagues in an attempt to rest the grass pitches ahead of the busy Spring and Summer leagues. We are constantly on the lookout for floodlit artificial grass and astroturf surfaces to increase the number of leagues that we run in order to facilitate demand and ensure that you don't miss out on playing during the Winter months.
Despite our constant search there may be venues that we are unaware of. This is where you come in!
If you are aware of a venue that we could use within London zones 1-3 please email the details of the venue to firstname.lastname@example.org. A finder's fee* of £500 is up for grabs for anyone who brings to our attention a venue that we were previously unaware of and ends up being used by us for a league in the future.
The venue can be pre-existing but we are particularly interested in venues which are in the planning stages or in the process of being built and it must have at least space for a single 6 a side pitch (minimum 40m x 35m).
* The finder's fee terms & conditions are:
- To qualify for the £500 finder's fee, a Try Tag Rugby league must be run at the referred venue between the months of September to April with a minimum eight teams in the league.
- The finder's fee venue must be a venue not previously known to Try Tag Rugby. However, if you can get us onto a venue (via your connections, hint hint school teachers!) that we've been unable to obtain a booking, you will still be eligible for the finder's fee.
- The venue must be booked by Try Tag Rugby within three months of the referral.
- If a venue has more than one referral, the finder's fee payment will go to the first referral.
- Payment will be made at the conclusion of the league.