Try Tag Rugby Disclaimer & Terms and Conditions
All registered players are dual registered with Try Tag Rugby and the RFL. All registered participants are covered by The RFL’s Personal Accident Insurance Policy up to £210K for total permanent disablement and £50K for death. It is your responsibility to make sure you are properly registered by filling out all required fields in the Try Tag Rugby registration form.
Facilities – Any premises and equipment utilised (whether free or paid for) by Try Tag Rugby Ltd and employees and volunteers acting on behalf of Try Tag Rugby Ltd.
Indemnities – Try Tag Rugby Ltd and any employees and volunteers undertaking activity on behalf of Try Tag Rugby Ltd.
Indemnitor – The individual signing below, and his/her heirs, administrators, executors, and assigns.
The Indemnitor hereby releases the Indemnities from any liability for damages from illness, injury and/or death that arises out of, or is connected with, or in any manner relates to, Indemnitor’s use of the Facilities and services provided at the Facilities.
Indemnitor represents that:
1. I am 16 years of age or older.
2. I agree to abide by the rules and code of conduct of the Try Tag Rugby run competition and understand that my place in the competition may be forfeited at the discretion of the management and without recourse to refund or compensation in accordance with the code of conduct (available on request).
3. I am submitting this release, waiver of liability, and assumption of risk declaration voluntarily and of my own free will.
4. I have no physical or emotional problems, nor any history thereof, which will impair my ability to utilize the Facilities and its services in a safe manner.
5. I understand and agree that it is my responsibility to assess the hazards presented by my use of the Facilities and services of the Facilities, and further agree that I am the ultimate judge as to whether I can use the Facilities and services without risk of harm to myself.
6. I understand and EXPRESSLY ASSUME all the dangers incident to using the Facilities and their services, and hereby RELEASE ALL CLAIMS, including but not limited to, personal injury, property damage or destruction, and death, whether caused by NEGLIGENCE, breach of contract or otherwise, and whether for bodily injury, property damage or loss otherwise, which I may ever have against the Indemnitees.
7. My use of the Facilities is entirely optional and my own free choice.
By signing up play Tag Rugby, you allow Try Tag Rugby to take photos and videos during Tag Rugby matches and at official social functions. Try Tag Rugby reserves the right to use these images on our website, in social media and for any other promotional reasons.
1. All deposits to join leagues are non refundable.
2. Team organisors who have registered a team with Try Tag Rugby are legally responsible for any future debts related to the team. If for some reason a team has not paid for a season in full, the team organiser is responsible for any short fall. Teams can be registered by logging in to the Try Tag Rugby system or emailing / texting a member of Try Tag Rugby staff.
3. Minor injuries are an unfortunate part of any sport. Try Tag Rugby does not offer partial refunds where a player gets injured mid season.
If a team forfeits 2 matches in one season "After 4pm on match day or complete no show", Try Tag Rugby reserves the right to remove the team from the league. In this instance, no refund will be provided.
* If a competition round is cancelled due to matters outside the control of Try Tag Rugby (rain, hail, snow etc), no refunds will be given. Try Tag Rugby may however decide to award pro rata credits for a cancelled round. In the event of such credits being awarded the following conditions will apply:
• Credits will only be made in the Try Tag Rugby system, no cash credits will be given.
Try Tag Rugby recommends you have your own private medical health insurance.