Why it’s important to be a registered player?
It’s important that players are registered for Try Tag Rugby leagues and events for a number of reasons listed below:
- Only registered players can receive player of the match nominations
- Only registered players are covered by our personal accident insurance, and whilst we’ve never had to make a claim it’s peace of mind to be covered
- Only registered players who've confirmed their email address will receive our player availability emails to be kept informed of fixtures, byes etc
- On rare occasions we may need to contact you to update you of a last minute change to fixtures due to factors out of our control such as weather. Only registered players with a confirmed email address will recieve details of these last minute changes
- Only registered players, and those who recevie our general emails, will receive details of our leagues, events and special offers
To be a registered player you should have a profile on the Try Tag Rugby website containing correct information such as your name, gender, data of birth and a confirmed email address. To update this information you can login to your profile here. If you are a member of a team and your captain hasn't registered you as a player, please ask them to do so by logging into their player dashboard > my teams > view existing players > add player.
If you have any questions about being registered please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the office on 0203 137 2722.