Rugby Club Sponsorship open for second year
Try Tag Rugby has, for a second successive year, opened an application process for Rugby clubs in London to apply for sponsorship.
Following a successful first year for club sponsorship, with the Brixton Bulls and the Ironside Ladies Rugby Union Club benefitting from £500 worth of sponsorship, Try Tag Rugby is once again looking to sponsor a Rugby League and Rugby Union club in 2018.
· Rugby League and Rugby Union Clubs can apply
· Sponsorship value of up to £500
· Clubs should be within zones 1-4 of London
· Clubs should provide details of how they will spend the money
· Clubs should provide details of how Try Tag Rugby will benefit from the sponsorship
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 5th February stating why your club deserves the sponsorship, how the club would use the money and what promotion in return Try Tag Rugby could expect.
Please keep your application to 200 words or less. The majority of the promotion should take place between late February and the end of April 2018.
Referee Referral Scheme
Rugby clubs can earn additional revenue via Try Tag Rugby’s Referee Referrals Scheme. For more details click here.